Book your appointment today and save until September 30, 2017
Signs You May Need an Alignment
- Steering wheel vibration
- Vehicle pulls to the right or left
- Uneven tire wear or tire damage (bulge or cuts in tire)
As part of your preventative maintenance be sure to have your alignment checked.
Important factors to determine if your alignment needs service will depend on your driving habits and the manufacturers vehicle recommendations.
At Frank Motors our technicians will check your vehicle’s suspension parts such as:
- Tie rods and ball joints.
- Check alignment angles and compare to manufacturer specifications.
- Adjustments will be made as necessary.
*some exceptions may apply
Talk to our Client Service Team today to book your appointment!